Sentinel ERM understands the importance of good Community relations and has an excellent reputation of dealing with all Stakeholders associated with Exploration Projects throughout Australia. We are acutely aware of the importance and delicate approach needed to reach affable agreements with all Stakeholders. These can include whole or part communities, private and public landholders as well as cultural heritage interest groups and site managers.
Sentinel ERM is experienced at successfully performing all aspects of Land Access, including:
- Building and Maintaining Community Relations
- Reaching equitable agreements with Cultural Heritage and Native Title Groups
- Successfully negotiating Landowner Compensation Agreements
- Statutory requirements of the Land Access Code – N.O.Es etc
- Engaging with all parties through face-to-face discussion and mediation, in order to reach favourable outcomes for the Client